If you already have an video file prepared, it is easy to upload and publish to your PodPoint channel. Once published, your media will be automatically become available on your PodPoint page, your embedded on-demand website players, and downloaded automatically by anyone subscribed using the podcast feed.
- Prepare your video as an .mp4, .m4v, .mov, .avi, or .wmv file.
- Login to your PodPoint account using your email address and password.
- Click “Media” in the sidebar navigation.
- Click the “Upload Media” button.
- Click the “Select File…” button.
- Browse to and select the media file location on your system and click “Open.” Your file should begin uploading immediately.
- Once the media is fully uploaded, you will be directed to the “Edit” page for your new episode. Feel free to edit this information or enter additional information, as necessary.
- All video files uploaded to your channel are transcoded to the proper formats for viewing and downloading. Depending on the size of your video file, this can be a lengthy process. We will send an email notification once the video conversions are complete.
- Uploaded media is published to your channel immediately. If you wish to hide the media until a future date, simply select “Draft” as the episode status on the “Edit” page and click “Save Changes”
- You should now see your new episode on your PodPoint page and available within any on-demand website players. Your iTunes listing should also update and display the new episode within a few hours.