What To Do When You Dont Know What To Do
Series: Church at Home
May 13, 2020
What to Do When You Don’t Know What to Do
Psalm 23:1-6 The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing. 2 He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, 3 he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake.
4 Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. 5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. 6 Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
John 16:12-13 “I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear. 13 But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.
Romans 12:1-2 Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship. 2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
Ephesians 1:9 he made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ,
1. Sometimes what we see as a PROBLEM is really an OPPORTUNITY.
2. The bible isn’t just designed to guide us through life, but is primarily designed to LEAD US CLOSER TO THE GUIDE.
3. God is not as interested in telling us what to do, as He is us KNOWING WHO HE IS.
· When seeking God’s will, SEEKING GOD is His will.
4. God does not call me to predict the path; He wants me to learn to DEPEND ON HIS LIGHT.
Psalm 48:14 For this
God is our God forever and ever; he will be our guide even to the end.
Content Copyright Belongs to San Angelo First Assembly