Unshakable Part 8
March 19, 2017
Pastor Steve Schulze
Unshakable: 10 Part Series When your world is shaken up, what will you do? How you thrive no matter what is thrown your way!
Sunday, March 19, 2017 “Unshakable” - Part 8
When people work against you...what do you do?
Text: Daniel 6:1-28
Why did Daniel keep getting promoted at work? 1. His professional competency made him stand out. Dainel 6:3 2. His personal character made him stand out. Daniel 6:4 3. His public commitment to God made him stand out. Daniel 6:5
The Conspiracy: Liongate? Daniel 6:6-9
How did Daniel respond to the new test? Daniel 6:10-11
Why was Daniel unafraid to stand out and speak up for God? 1. He remembered that God had been faithful in past tests. 2. He had a conversation with God 3 times a day. 3. He knew the rewards were greater than the risk.
How I benefit every time I stand for God:
1. Standing for God is a victory over fear. - pray like the first Christians: Acts 4:29
2. Standing for God builds my faith and character. - 2 Timothy 1:8
3. Standing for God gives God an opportunity to do a miracle. -Daniel 6:19-23
4. Standing for God encourages other believers to stand up. - Philippians 1:14
5. Standing for God is a powerful example to us believers. - Acts 4:13 -Daniel 6:25-28
6. Standing for God will be rewarded in eternity -Matthew 5:11-12
Will you stand strong for God publicly?
Content Copyright Belongs to Parsons Foursquare Church