Is God Really Good ALL The Time? Part 2
Series: Is God Really Good ALL The Time?
June 25, 2017
Pastor Steve Schulze
Is God Really Good ALL The Time? Through this summer series we will study Psalms 23 and learn about God's Goodness ALL the time!
Sunday, June 25, 2017 Is God Really Good All the Time? - Part 2
Living in the Goodness of God - Letting God meet my needs! Psalm 23
1. Psalm 23:1 “The Lord is my shepherd, I will lack nothing.”
2. Philippians 4:19 “...All you’ll ever need…”
3. Philippians 4:6
Why does God tell me not to worry? Matthew 6:25-34
1. Worry is unreasonable Matthew 6:25
2. Worry is unnatural Matthew 6:26 NIV Matthew 6:28-29 LB
3. Worry is unhelpful Matthew 6:27 Proverbs 12:25
4. Worry is unnecessary Matthew 6:30
5. Worry is unbelief Matthew 6:32 John 14:1
How do I trust Jesus to meet my needs?
1. Everyday ask Him to be your shepherd John 10:14-15 Psalm 28:9
2. Give Him first place in every area of your life Your whole person - Your whole house Matthew 6:32-33
3. Relax and give Him your worries in prayer I Peter 5:7 Philippians 4:6-7 NLT
4. Trust Him one day at a time Matthew 6:34 “One day at a time, Sweet Jesus”
The Lord is My shepherd, I will lack nothing!
Content Copyright Belongs to Parsons Foursquare Church