Is God Really Good ALL The Time? Part 1
Series: Is God Really Good ALL The Time?
June 18, 2017
Pastor Steve Schulze
Is God Really Good ALL The Time? Through this summer series we will study Psalms 23 and learn about God's Goodness ALL the time!
Sunday, June 18, 2017 Is God Really Good All the Time? - Part 1
“The Lord is Always Good. He is always loving and kind and His faithfulness goes on and on to each succeeding generation.” Psalm 100:5
What happens when I forget God’s goodness?
1. 1 Corinthians 4:7
2. Luke 11:13, Hebrews 4:16, Psalm 69:16
3. Psalm 16:1-2, Romans 5:3, Romans 8:28
4. Psalm 27:13-14
Remember: Thank God for His Goodness!
What is Hope?
Because God is Good…
1. He will meet ALL my needs if I trust Him. Psalm 23:1
2. He will teach me to relax when I’m stressed out. Psalm 23:2
3. He will refill my strength when I’m empty. Psalm 23:3
4. He will guide me when I’m confused & can’t make a decision. Psalm 23:3
5. He will walk with me in my dark & fearful days. Psalm 23:4
6. He will protect me when I’m insecure. Psalm 23:4
7. He will show His favor when I’m attacked. Psalm 23:5
8. He will be good to me no matter what. Psalm 23:6
9. He will take me to Heaven one day! Psalm 23:6
God is Good...ALL the Time!
Content Copyright Belongs to Parsons Foursquare Church