The Gospel From God
February 02, 2020
Pastor Joshua Lim
After calling out the false teachers for their false gospel, the question that naturally comes up is: "Okay, Paul, but what makes your gospel the true Gospel? How can we trust that what you're saying is true?" Paul anticipates that question and he responds by sharing about how he came to receive the Gospel. And he makes it very clear that he received the Gospel, not through any man, but through God Himself, who chose him, saved him, and commissioned him to preach that Gospel. We too can rest assured that the true Gospel about God has come from God!
- The Gospel of God is the Gospel from God.
- Galatians 1:10-12
- The Gospel from God is not created by human invention.
- Galatians 1:13-17
- The Gospel from God is not defined by human tradition.
- Galatians 1:18-24
- 1. The Gospel from God stands as the highest authority in our lives.
- 2. The Gospel from God should produce noticeable change in our lives.
- 3. The Gospel from God is to be shared with others through our lives.
Content Copyright Belongs to OMC: Family Chapel