If you already have an audio file prepared, it is easy to upload and publish to your PodPoint channel. Once published, your media will be automatically become available on your PodPoint page, your embedded on-demand website players, and downloaded automatically by anyone subscribed using the podcast feed.
- Prepare your audio as an .mp3 file. [Help me create an MP3 audio file]
- Login to your PodPoint account using your email address and password.
- Click “Media” in the sidebar navigation.
- Click the “Upload Media” button.
- Click the “Select File…” button.
- Browse to and select the media file location on your system and click “Open.” Your file should begin uploading immediately.
- Once the media is fully uploaded, you will be directed to the “Edit” page for your new episode. We attempt to pull as much of the information as possible from your media file automatically. Feel free to edit this information or enter additional information, as necessary.
- Uploaded media is published to your channel immediately. If you wish to hide the media until a future date, simply select “Draft” as the episode status on the “Edit” page and click “Save Changes”
- You should now see your new episode on your PodPoint page and available within any on-demand website players. Your iTunes listing should also update and display the new episode within a few hours.